Your resident Career & Life Coach, former Advertising Director for Nintendo, Elizabeth Arden, Go Pro and more recently, writer for some of Forbes top ranked sites. After running three different businesses, and working with coaches and clients in 8 different countries, I've still yet to find the best soft-serve ice cream in town. I work alongside some of the best brands and people in the world - finding better ways to communicate, connect, and create new opportunities (professionally & personally).
People hire me because they want to move forward. Often with their careers or a new business idea, other times in their relationships and soul. I believe that all of these things are intertwined and yet, each one needs more focus than the other during specific times in our life. I help people figure out where they should be focusing. and then we strategize next steps around that.
For my clients, one size fits none and I work in flexible ways depending on their needs. Some of my services include:
- Building a meaningful & financially beneficial career
- Determining the right opportunities in your current job
- Identifying areas holding you back
- Strategizing solutions and next steps
- Building and creating closer relationships
- Negotiating, Promotions, Forward Movement
- Strategizes and tips for difficult conversations (work + home)
- Tools and guidance to overcome fears
- Discovering work you love
- Interviewing, Resume, Linkedin
- Communication and resolving conflicts
- Creating a sustainable and confident Inner-self
*Previous Clients include Management of: Apple, Gap, Toms Shoes, Intuit, Banana Republic, Swiss Army, Glassdoor, Gallo Wines, Applied Medical, Intuit, Protiviti, Goodby Silverstein & Partners, and multiple small businesses.