I’ve only got 2 jobs today... Zoo date with the muffin and Hamilton date with the hubs (🐯 💃🏼 🕺🏻). Hope your weekend plans are filled with tigers and rap, too.
1. Hamilton fun fact... did you know that Lin Manuel Miranda came up with the idea for Hamilton RANDOMLY when he grabbed a book, last minute, that piqued his curiosity for a quick beach read? That book was the biography of Alexander Hamilton. No matter how random or weird your curiosities feel - always, always follow them.
2. You guys hear about the the shocking amount of job opportunity in 2018 (that no one is talking about)? Get those stats, plus a plan to “Find Work You Love in 30 Days” in our FREE training.
3. So last week we were quoted in Business Insider, were asked to work with my idol Marie Forleo, and made some really killer Instantpot pork- but the best thing that happened was getting this note about the training from a gal from London who stayed up till 2am to join us 💓 ...
“This was so awesome! It highlighted so many areas I need to work on personally to attract my dream job. I was too busy taking notes to be active in the live chat but you, Kelsey, have become my new female crush!”
Right back at ya, lady. Make sure you catch it here!
4. Speaking of that Instapot pork, recipe here, it was redicccccc.
5. Lastly, a really great video to get inspired and keep perspective.
p.s. What I’m listening to on repeat today.