You guys, Morning Routine Challenge was a HIT! Some of my fave highlights are below. If you want to check it out, you can find out more here.
1. Morning Routine Successes from all over the world...
- I already LOVE how I'm feeling more awake and productive before Aubrey wakes up! My alarm is now set for 5am to get to the gym (first 2 days getting there in over a year!), showered, and usually have coffee in hand by the time little miss is waking up! Thanks, Kelsey!!!
- I laid my gym clothes on the bed last night, it totally worked!!! Woke up at 4am, gym for 30 min, quick shower, now 10 hours of sitting in a tiny airplane seat. I feel less lethargic while traveling, knowing that I worked out this morning. Night before trigger success, thank you!
- Day 4 of my new morning routine and I can say that I start my day a happier person. I realized the biggest gap in my balance came from not feeling connected daily to my husband who I often don't get any time with during the work week, and feeling like I'm putting out fires everyday by myself. We go to bed earlier to make sure we don't skip our "us" time and I start the morning sharing coffee and breakfast with my husband. I'm finding it is the most meaningful 30 minutes of my day. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation ladies.
- Said yes to a new yoga class and it was perfect. Feeling centered and ready to keep exploring after this week of setting new goals and starting new habits. Such a great way to start my first week in a new city and excited to keep it movin!
2. Your quote for the week + baby butts.
3. I’m searching for good Podcast Intro musics and stumbled upon this MASHUP, I can’t stop listening to it… don’t judge - I can’t help it!